Thursday, January 2, 2020

Welcome Food Lovers

Welcome to all food lovers. Join us on our adventure into the world of food.

Have you ever eaten a meal so perfect that you wanted to have it again and again.. Has a meal ever made the worst day of your life feel better or helped heal a broken heart. Food has a way of making everything better.. We always remember those best meal and even the worst meals.  Have you ever stood in you kitchen and thought what am I going to make tonight, then maybe this blog can help you.

Our journey will contain food from recipes that I have tried and created.  We will take a journey to place that we eat.. Talking about the good, the bad and the never again at restaurants that we go to..

Some of the best meals that I have had came to me by mistake. This is going to be a fun trip..

I will post all recipes that I make and photos of how they turned out.  As well as posting the restaurant info and photos of the meal that i eat.

The reason for this journey now is that in November 2 days before Thanksgiving the company that I had worked for, for the last year decided to let me go without any warning.. I know i just turned what sounded like a fun time into a buzz kill. This bad situation is what has inspired me to begin this blog.. My thoughts and cooking and baking. . Baking is what i love to do it is a form of therapy,

So now as this new year approaches and what seems to be a new chapter in my life I have decided to begin this journey to see what i can create.. For the last year while working i did not have much time to cook now i have all the time in the world to create and cook. Also with only one of us working we will have to have more meals at home.

Cooking is a great way to be creative and can also be therapy.

I promise that this will be fun, and even the failed meals will be fun to explore..

Lets go on an adventure.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment